Kayak Tours on Lake Powell
Lake Powell is huge! There are so many side canyons to explore. However, if you want to experience the serenity of paddling your own vessel, there are limited options due to the proximity of a launch area. Press the easy button and take a tour with Lake Powell Adventure Company.
EXPLORE WITH Lake Powell Adventure Company!
LPACO knows where to go and what to expect. Their number one priority is to keep your group safe and having fun. Lake Powell Adventure Company's knowledgeable, local guides know kayaking on Lake Powell and the beauty of this place speaks for itself. They love Lake Powell and invite you to join in their admiration. more info
Antelope Canyon: Kayak + HIKE tour
Price: CALL (928)660-9683
Spend 4 hours on a guided kayak tour paddling approximately 5 miles (8 km) through the flooded portion of Antelope Canyon. Half way through paddling, walk up Antelope Canyon about 1.5 mile (2 km). Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuity are not included. more info
Information About This Trip
- Small group tours (limit 11)
- All experience levels–from beginner to advance–will enjoy these trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips unless previously arranged.
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. provides kayaks, paddles, life jackets, snacks, refillable water, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Your guide(s) will be taking photographs of your trip which will be provided at no additional cost.
Park Entrance Fee: All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.