Like most of the hospitality industry, Dreamkatchers was GREATLY affected by the travel bans, park closures, and event cancellations due to COVID-19. We hope everyone is doing their part to stay safe during this world health crisis. We also look forward to better days for us all.
We are OPEN and offering safe and clean accommodations while urging social distancing wherever possible. We are currently following the guidelines set out by the Utah Health Department to safeguard those who are willing to travel again. This also includes our own safety as your Hosts when we welcome you to our B&B.
- Effective December 1, 2021 - All guests must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and be prepared to provide proof of vaccination at check in.
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches, and trash cans are disinfected morning and afternoons as needed.
- Sustained attention will continue to be made to our already high personal hygiene regarding handwashing, including housekeeping and breakfast preparation.
- We are using cleaning products and procedures that are recommended by the CDC for eliminating COVID-19.
- The B&B will continue to serve breakfast at arranged times with each guest party. When necessary, staggered sitting times will be instilled for proper social distancing if weather calls for indoor dining.
- Outdoor dining tables are spaced appropriately apart for shared breakfast sitting times.
- Reservations will continue to be limited to no more than 7 guests at a time, guaranteeing that there will always be fewer than 10 people in the B&B during any stay.
- Guests are welcome to all common areas of the property with responsible social distancing.
- Guests are permitted to use the hot tub on a first come first serve basis - guests will be asked to limit use to one hour in consideration of other guests on property.
Individual air conditioning units have been installed in each of the B&B guest rooms.
We the owners, Eric and Jarod, have received both doses of the Moderna vaccine and are fully vaccinated.
- We are using email and telephone for all business transactions whenever possible.
- We are diligent about safe practices when shopping for food items.
Cancellations – If you are concerned about making a reservation at this time:
- During this time we have generous booking terms and even if you cancel at the very last minute will not lose any money—you still get to come again at another time in the next three years. If we receive at least fourteen days notice then that is completely unrestricted and if less than fourteen days then a voucher will be issued for a future stay.
- Bookings through Online Travel agencies such as Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and their many partners will be handled through their cancellation policies.
- Special attention will be paid to guest needs, to industry practices, and to State and National guidance regarding this pandemic.
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please e-mail us at email@example.com to cancel your reservation.
If you have any questions or additional concerns, please call us at 1 (435) 675-5828. We hope you join us at Dreamkatchers Lake Powell Bed & Breakfast for your travel. In the meantime, stay healthy!
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Utah?